The Voltage you need with the Performance you want!
The PTx series comprise photovoltaic power converters or phototransducers which are optimized for maximum efficiency in the wavelength range from 800 nm to 860nm. Phototransducers can be used to convert light from an optical fiber into electricity in power over fiber systems designed to protect against High Voltage and Electro-Magnetic Interference (EMI). Fully isolated remote power for sensors, actuators, cameras in telecommunication and Utilities equipment and networks are typical applications. Designed to convert light into electrical power up from 2 to 20 volts, with output power up to 3 W. PTx are available with ST and FC connectors, TO-39 or TO-46 cans.
- Vertically Integrated Monolithic GaAs Power Converter
- Patent-pending technology eliminates alignment and non-uniformity issues seen in other planar technologies.
- Optimized for ~830 +/- 20 nm or 810 to 850 nm.
- Custom Input wavelengths available.
- Available in standard TO packages with ST, FC and SMA connectors
- Custom designs available.
- The 50-70% conversion efficiency is the best in the industry.